We can offer this course at centres all over the UK with prices starting at £240+VAT.
What you will learn
- The knowledge to state the safety precautions applicable to the equipment
- How to carry out operator maintenance and inspections correctly
- to drive and position the equipment t accurately within the equipment's operating envelope
Please see below the agenda for this course:
• Introduction and pre-course theory test
• MEWP categories
• Structural parts of MEWPS
• Regulations - ISO 18878, European, HASAWA
• Regulations - PUWER, LOLER, MHSW, WAHR, RIDDOR
• Pre-use inspection / handovers
• Safe operating methods and hazards
• Theory test
• Practical training
• Practical assessment
This training will benefit anyone who has to operate and use mobile elevated work platforms plus any supervisors or managers overseeing this operation. The aim of the training is to provide selected operatives with the knowledge and skills to operate mobile elevated work platforms safely and efficiently.
Delegates must complete and pass a theory and practical test.
On successful completion of the course delegates will receive an IPAF certificate and card valid for 5 years.