This course can be delivered at your premises, the cost is £475+VAT for up to 10 delegates.
What you will learn
- Identifying cylinders and their contents
- Understanding the need for safe handling and storage of cylinders
- How to identify and use ancillary equipment such as hoses, regulators and blowpipes
- How to identify operational faults and the immediate action to be taken
- Understanding general precautions and permits to work systems relating to hot works
This course will benefit anyone who uses oxy/ gas cutting equipment and any supervisors or managers overseeing this operation.
Assessment: Delegates are required to complete a practical and theory assessment
Certificate: On successful completion of this course each delegate will receive a THSP certificate valid for five years.