This training can be delivered at your premises. The cost is £795+VAT for the day plus £70+VAT per delegate to cover CITB certification and publication fees.
What you will learn
- Understanding the need to protect the environment
- Implement environmental management systems into the management of site
- An understanding of the impact archaeology and heritage can have on site
- How to identify the principles of the good neighbour initiative
- ·To appreciate the need to be a responsible contractor
The CITB Site Environmental Awareness Training Scheme (SEATS) would benefit all construction supervisors and managers, junior environmental practitioners, land managers, conservationists and decision-makers.
This course is designed to give candidates the basic environmental knowledge required to enable them to identify, control and minimise the environmental aspects of their work, and where possible identify environmental improvement opportunities.
Assessment: Assessment will be by multiple choice questions at the end of the course. It is also expected that delegates interact during the course.
Certification: On successful completion of this course each delegate will receive a CITB certificate valid for 5 years.
- Course induction
- Aims and objectives
- Why is the environment important?
- Environmental Management Systems
- Contaminated land
- Waste Management
- Pollution prevention and water management
- Good neighbour
- Protecting our heritage
- Energy and resources
- Being responsible
- Summary and feedback
- End of course wrap-up and administration
- End of course