This course can be conducted at your premises for a minimum of 4 and maximum of 12 delegates for £125+VAT per person.
What you will learn
- The ability to identify tower components accurately and state their function correctly
- How to erect and dismantle towers in the correct sequence in line with manufactures instructions
- Understanding what affect the stability of towers during use
- How to conduct and inspection of the tower prior to erection and post erection to ensure it is safe to use
This course is aimed at anyone who erect and work from, or who controls the use of, prefabricated mobile scaffold towers in the workplace.
- Legislation regulations and guidance affecting working at height with mobile access towers
- PASMA Code of Practice; Product Standards EN1004:2004
- Assembling, altering and dismantling towers incorporating current best practice for fall protection
- Inspection of completed mobile access towers and completion of Tower Inspection Records
- Hazards affecting the use of mobile towers and how to avoid
Assessment: Delegates must complete a closed book theory and practical test with an 80% pass
Personal Protective Equipment: Suitable head/ footwear/ eye/ glove protection is required during the practical session.
Certification: On successful completion of this course each delegate will receive a PASMA certificate and ID card