This training can be delivered at your premises for £835+VAT for up to 15 delegates.
What you will learn
A clearer understanding of your roles and responsibilities regarding:
- Construction (Design & Management) Regulations 2015
- Clients Role - Commercial and Domestic
- The role of the Principal Designer
- Pre-construction information – what it is, who needs it
- Health and safety files, structure and content
- Hazard identification and design risk assessment
- The general principles of prevention
- The principal Contractors (PC) role
- Assessing suitability of appointees
This course is designed to give delegates an overall understanding of the CDM Regulations. By the end of the course the delegates will have a clearer understanding of their roles and responsibilities regarding the new regulations.
Assessment: Delegates must complete a theory test and classroom based activities.
Certification: On successful completion of this course each delegate will receive a THSP certificate valid for 5 years.