This CDM 2015 training course is designed to provide delegates with an overall understanding of the CDM Regulations. By the end of the course the delegates will have a clearer understanding of their roles and the roles of other duty holders.
This half day training course can be delivered at your premises for £495+VAT for up to 15 delegates
CDM 2015 training is eligible for inclusion in our Destination Safety programme and can be combined with two complementary courses over one day for just £995+VAT for 10 people.
What you will learn
A clear understanding of the legislation, and the various roles and responsibilities including:
- Client’s Role - Commercial and Domestic
- The roles of the Designer and Principal Designer
- Pre-construction information
- The Principal Contractor’s Role
- The Contractor’s Role
- The Construction Phase Plan
- The Implications of CDM on Company Procedure
Assessment: Delegates must complete a theory test.
Certification: On successful completion of this course each delegate will receive a certificate.