CAT & Genny training would benefit anyone who uses a cable avoidance tool to locate services, including any supervisors or managers overseeing this operation. This practical, half day training course can be delivered at your premises for £495+VAT for up to 10 delegates.
THSP’s Cat & Genny course is eligible for inclusion in our Destination Safety programme and can be combined with two complementary courses over one day for just £995+VAT for 10 people.
What you will learn:
- The safe use of a Cable Avoidance Tool
- The correct use of a Genny
- How to correctly locate services
- How to locate and mark out service runs
Equipment/facilities you must provide:
- Cable Avoidance Tool complete with Signal Generator
- Marker paint or chalk
- Training room to comfortably accommodate all the delegates with 240V power supply for the theory component of the course
Duration: Half day including practical element.
Assessment: Delegates must complete a theory and practical assessment.
Certification: A certificate will be issued on successful completion of this course.